Monday, June 20, 2016

The Memories on Memorial Day

Over Memorial Day Weekend we went to Grannyland with my parents and my aunt and uncle. My Dad and Uncle Harold took the boys on their first fishing trip.
 I have so many memories of fishing these lakes with my dad, grandfather, uncles and cousins. I was so excited to see Noah and Miller make memories of their own and of course document every fish.

I think they enjoyed it as much as I did!
 The looks of joy on their faces will etched in mind for a long time. How precious?
Papa and Uncle Harold certainly are super patient!


 Both boys caught three fish each. A great first outing. 

 Eventually I put my camera away and headed shopping with Aunt Joyce and Mimi. I love that the "boys" got to spend time together. Three generations of men I love so very much. I am so thankful for each of them and the way God knit them together!
Until next time Clay County Public Lake.....

No comments: