Saturday, June 6, 2015

The Spring Catch All Post

So. It is already summer. The past few months have been just jammed packed and then I woke up realized it was June and summer had started! There are lots of goings ons that I will expound on later. But for now just some spring pictures so I can feel caught up and ready to move on. 

We celebrated Easter and our Risen Lord with almost 90% of our family. Comprised mostly of Auburn fans and grads we had a massive Easter Egg hunt on UA's quad and after church traditional family pics at the President's Mansion. Go figure. 
 





Miller registered for Kindergarten! Ah! He can't be this big yet....
We added this handsome new man to our family. Introducing our newest nephew, Jeremiah.





Noah picked up some major swag at Honors Day at UPES. And our little smartie was accepted into Tuscaloosa Magnet School. We are excited for this new chapter although I will miss seeing him anytime I want! 
 I celebrated the end of the year with  my awesome school family including Noah's awesome and slightly silly teachers! 

Noah and I shared one more lunch together as Reading Coach Mom and First Grader! 

We took our last day of school pic. 

Our principal got on the roof to celebrate our kiddos reading 17,000 books! 
And we celebrated our Lillie at a Princess Safari birthday party...

 

All in all we had an awesome time in April/May. And if it weren't for the stress if the threat of my school closing and getting our house ready to put on the market everything would have been peachy! But those are different stories for another day. 
For now it is time to enjoy summer...

No comments: