On Saturday mornings Adam lets me sleep in, I am spoiled. This Saturday as I was waking up and getting ready to get up, he asked me what was on my agenda. I answered:
1. A little bit of laundry
2. Lunch out
3. Playing at the park
4. Grocery store/Hobby Lobby
5. Making a spring wreath for the front door
6. Playing outside with the neighbors
7. Trying out a new recipe for dinner
8. Olympic family night
9. Bubble bath and glass of wine
The perfect combination of family time, productivity, and relaxation to remind you how sweet life is and how blessed it is to be a family. Completely normal and simple.
All in all a perfect Saturday. And it was.