Monday, March 24, 2014

The 100 Happy Days

A friend of mine from school started this little project on Facebook where she posts a picture of what makes her happy each day for 100 days. Then someone posted a link to the 100 Happy Days Challenge. I have been in a little winter funk lately and thought a little happiness would be a great way to count my blessings into Spring. Nine days in and what a hodge podge from my happy life! 


FaceTime with cousins .....
Snuggles in the bedtime chair.....
Fresh flowers on the mantle......
New haircut with bangs....
Very full reading log from a sweet little at school......
A beautiful afternoon in the hammock with my favorite six year old....
Being comfy cozy in bed knowing I was going to sleep in.....
My favorite  soccer player after a game...
Cute six year olds at practice.....



It is always refreshing to count your blessings and thankfuls. There are so many from big things to so many little things. All of which are ways God pours out his immense love for us. May I never grow complacent. 

No comments: