Saturday, May 11, 2013

The Weight Update

I celebrated one month at the gym. I am now truly addicted to the feeling of pouring my self out to God while sweating it out on the elliptical  I love the accomplishment I feel walking out of the gym showered and dressed and ready for the day with 500 calories behind me. Then there is the food. Cutting down red meat to once a month, upping my intake of veggies, replacing things with whole grain, cutting out sweets (except for sweet tea and my Friday Treat for five days at the gym). It is realistic and I feel fantastic. And the rewards are this:
16.2 lbs lost
Six inches from my waist.
My ten pound prize gym bag
Newly ordered watch from urban peach boutique from my 15lb prize
Zipped up jeans I haven't worn in quite awhile.
More energy.
Image of The Urban Watch: Gold



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Congrats! Love you, Sandra