Monday, December 31, 2012

The Noah Boy in 2012


2012 was a big year for Noah....
He is getting bigger and bigger and learning more and more. He is curious and imaginative. And I love him so much! Here is a look back at 2012 for Noah through pictures....

Noah turned 5! 

He developed an obsession with FOOTBALL!


Noah attended an Auburn game with Mommy and Daddy...





Iron Man for Halloween



Pre K at CHUMC, loves his teachers! Learning so much...



Loving learning about science!

Giant sandbox!

Superhero!


First library card...

Playing soccer for the first time! 



Introduction to sports, t-ball! First trophy!


Such a big boy....



Lost his first tooth.... 

Builder of giant buildings and forts!

My Sweet Noah Boy, 
I love you so much sometimes I can barely contain it. This year you have grown so tall, so smart and so brave. You overcame a lot of your small fears. You explored and discovered more about the world around you. You worked on being kind to others. I am proud of the boy you are becoming. In this next year, 2013, you will go to out into the world or Kindergarten as it is normally called. I am so excited about this big step in your life. You will love school. But with school comes more influence of the world I have worked so hard to keep at bay. I pray over you that you will make smart choices and some very good friends. You will grow even bigger, and stronger and probably even more curious. I look forward to anther year of cheering you on and answering your questions. If you catch me staring at you it is only because I am trying to etch your smile and laugh at this age in my memory to keep it safe there. My biggest wish for you in 2013 is that you come to know the Lord as your personal Lord and Savior and develop a deep friendship with Him. I love you so much and look forward to what God has planned for you this next year and every year to follow! 
Love, 
Mommy

No comments: