Monday, December 31, 2012

The Miller Biller in 2012

2012 was a big year for Miller.....
He grew in words and expression and taller of course. And his personality exploded. He fills our home with it! He grew from babyhood into toddlerhood. He is a problem solver, a jokerster, a snuggler, and happy little man. And maybe a little mischief.We would not be a complete family without him and we are thankful to have spent this year watching him grow. A year in photographic review....



























My Dearest Miller, 
Your smile lit up my year. You are growing in so many ways. I have loved watching you find your words this year and listening to you be able to express yourself. I have loved the way you have fallen in love with your brother this year and I enjoy watching the joy you find in being with your NOO A. 
How sweet it is to watch your brotherhood grow and develop. In this next year you will grow even more and I can't stand the thought of you being too big to hold and snuggle and kiss. Every night after stories when you jump off my lap to run to give Daddy a night night kiss I watch your sweet little run and I pray that God will help me remember every detail about little you. In 2013 my greatest wish for you is that you grow and grow the kindness and love that is so evidently in your heart. I pray it will be your biggest asset even more than your glowing smile and popping personality. I love you so very much! 
Love, Mommy




No comments: