Thursday, December 22, 2011

The Zoolight Safari

It is no secret that I ADORE the zoo. I especially love it at Christmas when it is magically lit up with millions of lights. I was thrilled that Emily made it part of Xander's birthday party this year. As a girl I dreamed constantly of a family and all the traditions I would establish with them. So this night, walking through the zoo, under all the lights with my family (and about three thousand other people) I was thanking my Father for making all my dreams come true. I am so thankful for my husband and adorable boys and our parents and sisters and brother in laws and nephews and nieces. Sometimes I am simply taken aback by all the blessings I am so rich with. And this simple moment at the Zoo walking under the lights with my family was one of them.



I'm not sure these two are "all in" since they are in school or employed by the other school :)

No comments: