Sunday, August 7, 2011

The Baby Shower

I am so unbelievably behind! The past few weeks have been crazy and soon it will crazier. I wanted to attempt to catch up before that happens. And I thought I would start with this sweet celebration.

My dear friend Laura has hosted many baby showers. She has always been so supportive of all of her mom friends and now it is her turn! Laura and John are going to be fabulous parents and I am so happy to celebrate with them! One of my favorite things about being a part of this shower was planning it with Laura's friends. I love Laura's friends. It is always so much fun spending time with these great girls! When we began dreaming about Laura's shower we pictured classy and fabulous. Like Laura and the Coco Chanel quote..."A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous." We had a great time celebrating Libby and Laura and look forward to meeting her in September!



Unfortunately I didn't take many pictures! Laura's amazing sister in law Alyson is a professional photographer. So when she pulled out the "real" camera, I put mine up and will wait to see all the fun pictures she took!

No comments: