Wednesday, July 27, 2011

The Bad Teether


My adorable ball of sunshine has turned himself into a crying, fussing, fit throwing, back arching gremlin. And the culprit is teeth. And the result is a crazy momma! I have ten days until the 2011-2012 school year starts. Then the next day is Miller's first birthday party. I am also super blessed to have some orders for Paper Happies to work on and a super special baby shower this weekend. So this morning I was playing on the floor with a baby clinging to me for dear life, a large dog resting his head on me to lick the crying baby while a three year old was climbing all over me like I was a mountain when my phone beeped with a delivery from my RSS Reader. My delivery..... this blog post on verses to read to be a more patient mom. Isn't God good? That and naptime were the perfect remedy for my complete lack of patience. I really do want to enjoy these last ten days and transition smoothly into the new year! So come on teeth. Until then

Psalm 86:15 But you, O Lord, are a compassionate and gracious God, slow to anger, abounding in love and faithfulness. (NIV)

No comments: