Saturday, January 8, 2011

The Adventures With Xander


The week between Christmas and New Year's Emily checked into UAB to have some observations of her seizures. It was something that really needed to be done so they can figure out what is going on and fix it. But Xander wasn't allowed! One of the days I went to pick him up and he came with me to T-town to spend 24 hours of fun with his cousins. I really enjoyed our time together! We had crazy fun with three three and under. But I hope it was the first of many cousin sleep overs at our house!!!! I just can't get enough of my little Xan Man!
Check out the fun that was had in photos:
Rub a dub dub three boys in the tub.
Three abreast.
Xander found the spanking spoon.
Lunch date!
Storytime. Xander knows what to do for cameras!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So Sweet!!
MIL