Saturday, January 8, 2011

The Christmas

I think this was one of my favorite Christmases ever. I think there is nothing better than being a parent of a small child during the Christmas season. I truly enjoyed getting to watch Noah's excitement grow and grow and teaching all about Jesus in anticipation of His birth. He was a delight to watch with his gifts and all the family festivities.Santa Brought Noah so many stocking surprises that he had to use mine for overflow ;)I particularly enjoyed the Christmas Eve service at Lakeside. I love sitting on the row with Adam's whole family and holding a little baby while singing Christmas Carols. I loved that we celebrate communion to celebrate Him and of course the candlelight ending.Holding my sweet little baby Miller I could not help but picture Mary in the stable and then at the foot of the cross. I can't imagine. I always wonder if she ever regretted telling Gabriel, "I am the Lord's servant. Let it be done to me as you have said." I wish I could pray that prayer every morning and truly mean it as she did. And we even had a White Christmas. How perfect does that make it all???


No comments: