Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The Correction

My fact checker (Adam) read the post below last night and told me I was crazy. Apparently I barely remember the first six weeks of Noah's life. Noah was not sleeping 8 hours at six weeks. That didn't happen until he was about 8 weeks and then he would sleep eleven hours or so around 12 weeks. So Miller is actually doing better in the sleep department, at least at night. And Miller would like me to say that today he spent 15 happy minutes in his bouncy seat. Now everything has been corrected ;)

3 comments:

alysonc said...

Carrie I love your blog!! You are an encouragement to me!! At least your hubby reads your blog :)

Anonymous said...

I read the blog, Love It!!
Love, Nana

Unknown said...

Must be nice! I am sitting here with my 6 month old that still wakes up anywhere from 2-6 times a night. And by night, I mean 10-7. I am so sleep deprived! :) I am glad at least one of us is sleeping!