Monday, August 30, 2010

The Day of Firsts

Today was the first....

...time Miller rolled from his tummy to his back. He is not all about tummy time apparently.


...outing somewhere besides the doctor. We went to Publix. We raided Xander's closet. (You thought only girls did that;) ) This is what he wore today on his trip to the G-store. Thanks Xander.



... time Noah was punished for being ugly to his brother.

... time I felt completely comfortable breastfeeding all day.

... time I put on non maternity jeans. They did zip and button. They weren't pretty but with a large t-shirt they were fine. It is a step in the right direction. I am ready to start walking and in a few weeks some toning.

... time I took a bath. I polled many many people all with mixed results as to what the instruction , "No tub baths until healed." really meant. But my bath was fantastic.

No comments: