Friday, July 2, 2010

The Food Blog Finds

Sometimes I stalk a blog so much I just have to own up to and share with others. I found literally, a spoonful through my friend Laura's blog. I have tried many of her dinner ideas. Like these stuffed red peppers like we tried last night. We love her Chicken Poppy Seed Casserole recipe. If you are like me and can't think of things to make for dinner that aren't the same four things then check it out.


The second bog I just came across tonight. Adam had left an al.com article up on the computer titled...Better Than Jim and Nick's Cheesy Biscuits. I was instantly intrigued. The recipe came from the blog Plain Chicken. So I spent a few minutes pouring over the blog and cannot wait to try out some of my finds. When I am cleared from GD I am going to try the Butterfinger Cupcake recipe and the 7up Biscuits. And maybe the Best Chocolate Cupcake Ever recipe. Yumm.

1 comment:

Mom said...

I just lifted a recipe for Lemon Blueberry Cake from your new recipe site....no oil, butter, etc....diet 7Up...and the best part.........fresh blueberries we picked yesterday at Grannyland! I'll let you know how it is. Thanks for the tip.
By the way, your stuffed peppers look great.