Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The Newest Stolen Pics

We just got in from Texas this afternoon. I will write all about our trip in a little bit. But while I am sitting here dreading my three hour glucose tolerance test in the morning and waiting for trip laundry to finish up I amused myself by stealing Facebook pictures of some of my favorite little people. I have to share them!!! My girl already loves to shop! What a sweet smile! I am so glad I got to see it in person this weekend. She is such a sweet little baby! I can't wait to see how her little personality grows and grows! What really helps when you have a photo stealing habit is when your mom, an awesome photographer has a Facebook account and shares her awesome pictures! Look how cute these three are! Relaxation. Look at those swet pouty lips. So sweet. I have to get to Macon to see this with my own eyes. She is just so beautiful and has captured so many hearts already! Tutu fun! When Mimi brings her camera with her to the park , an ordinary trip turns into extraordinary pictures. Of course it helps if you are as cute as Xander! Drool has never been so adorable! I have always loved babies and kids. And I wasn't sure my heart could hold more love than when I first laid eyes on Noah. But Oh My! Does my heart just overflow with love for these four!! You can see why.

No comments: