Thursday, May 6, 2010

The Intern

This was my intern, Brandi Hayes, last day at Bryant High. I am so sad! My friend Kerri who also had an intern this semester said, its like losing a roomate that you really really like and who does all of your chores for you. I agree! Brandi was like a roomate. Teaching can really feel isolating at times. You are on your own with this unique set of classes and personalities. I really enjoyed having her here to share it. She did an amazing job. She is gong to be a fantastic teacher. I really have to thank her for how healthy this pregnancy has been. With just the normal stress of school, prom and constant all day nausea I am not sure I would have made it this far. I think Brandi has really contrbuted to Miller's health and development. I am so thankful. I will really miss her friendhip and her partnership in my classroom! I wish her the best of luck in Opelika. I know she will do great and I know we will be in touch! Congratulations Brandi!

No comments: