Thursday, March 18, 2010

The St. Patrick's Day Cupcakes

Since I am trying relax and lay low I didn't have big St. Patrick's Day plans for Noah. But I did think it would be a good time for our first cupcake endevor.
Noah was a big helper! (Don't call DHR, we use Coke Zero in our cake mix, no raw eggs!But in the intrest of full disclosure, brownie mix is probably my favorite food.)
I have chocolate on my face? Where?

My boys in their green waiting for the cupcakes to get out of the oven.

Gotta have green icing! Let's ice those babies.
He's doing a pretty good job.

Adam takes his job very seriously. Charlie really really loves cupcakes.
Happy St. Patrick's Day !

4 comments:

Beth Goff said...

You were the WINNER on the Domestic Ease website for this week!!!!!! I was SO excited for you!!! Noah is PRECIOUS!!

Mom said...

GREAT pictures, Carrie!
I love the one with the frosting frown! Actually - I love them all.
Thanks for the post.

Anonymous said...

What?! Coke Zero instead of eggs??! DO TELL!

And where did you get Noah's adorable shirt??!!

Carrie said...

In chocolate cupcakes I add 8-9oz of coke zero to the cake mix and that's it. It cuts the calories of the cake part in two. It comes out very moist. In yellow cake mix or white I use Sprite Zero. I got Noah's shirt from my neighbor and friend Mary Beth she does shirts. There is a link to her website under the blog list. She does a great job!