Monday, November 2, 2009

The Giving Thanks Post for Monday

Today I am thankful for forgiveness. I am grateful that God forgives me for my sin, for losing my cool, for growing impatient, for not showing enough compassion to those who need it, for getting angry. I am grateful that others forgive me for not always doing things right, for forgetting important things in their life, for trying their patience, for saying the wrong thing, for not listening, and for falling short of their expectations. I am thankful that God gives me the ability to forgive others. Even sometimes it is of his power and grace and not my own.



2 comments:

Kellie said...

I found your blog through Michaels! I love it - love your honesty and humor! Great pictures!

danajk said...

I love this idea! The kids got thankful calendars at church Sunday. I love the idea of coming up with something different each day. I cannot wait to see all of your "thanks" this month.