Monday, October 26, 2009

The Pumpkin Patch

Saturday we took Noah to the Pumpkin Patch at Old Baker Farm. It was also their festival weekend so there were a lot of people and a lot going on. It was a good thing we took Nana and Mimi. It took four adults to keep up with Little Man. We had a fun day and enjoyed being together. I think we were all tired afterwards but it was well worth the fun we had. Some of the highlights were Noah yelling at the goat, attempting to take a family photo, Noah's face when he saw all the pumpkins, the yummy food, climbing haystack, being with our moms and Noah riding toy tractors. Mimi took bunches of pictures. Here are some of my favorites: Some of the important things I will take away from the day are:
- two year olds and photo shoots don't go together
- cows are better far away from their patties
-not everyone agrees with my philosophy that you can never have enough pumpkins
-Noah must now have a tractor for birthday/Christmas as he has not stopped talking about it
-memories are more important than naps
-it takes a village
-I have really gained some weight in the past few months and triple chins do not make cute pictures, I will be working on that pronto!
- Pumpkins are best when they are shared and carried by your husband

Until next year pumpkin patch.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pictures are great! It looks fun. I have a good picture of Mimi on a tractor I need to send you. Love, MIL

Mimi said...

Thanks for that Sandra. Since I am always behind the camera it always looks like Mimi wasn't there!

Sally said...

Jackson would have been in hog heaven w/ all those tractors!! We didn't make it to a pumpkin patch this year, but we had a lot of fun at our YMCA fall festival...you've inspired me to THINK about posting about it. =)