Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The Hero and His Sweetness

Noah's costume has been decided....
Isn't he a cute super hero?? Right now he isn't so sure about his cape. We are reading some cute Halloween Books about costumes and super heroes. I hope it grows on him.

Tonight we had a sweet time in the rocking chair. We said prayers and he thanked God for Emy and baby. And giraffes. And Spots. And mommy. Aand many others.

After prayers, I asked Noah who loves him..."Daddy. Charlie".

I asked him if mommy loved him.."yes".

I asked him how mommy could show him. Kisses? "Yes!"

"What else?" I asked.

"Rock me."

Isn't that the sweetest???

Noah had his yellow truck and his Auburn truck. He was running them up and down my arms. He said, "Down the street truck. Look, two trucks."

He really is turning into a little person. And I love him.

2 comments:

danajk said...

SO sweet!

Unknown said...

Oh Carrie! You are such a great mom.