Sunday, October 5, 2008

The Haircut






It has finally taken place.
The long awaited and the much asked about haircut.
Thursday I picked up Noah to get his haircut. I wanted to take him to a kids place but it has been impossible for the three of us to make it there by six. We just decided to set the day and make it happen. In the end Adam missed it. A friend from Sunday School happened to be there with her two kids and helped take some pictures. Noah hated it as soon as the scissors came near his ears.
I hope everyone enjoys the pictures more than Noah enjoyed the cut!

4 comments:

Sally said...

Oh, that Hummer looks so cool! =) And I love Noah's haircut.

Anonymous said...

I love it! I don't know what I was expecting..but he looks adorable. Hm-m-m! have I ever thought anything else :-) Although the picture of him crying made me cry....too soft Mimi!

Beth Goff said...

SO CUTE!!!! He looks precious. Anderson does not have enough hair yet... maybe it will start growing more soon! :)

Emily Chappell said...

my favorite part is the car. i have never seen such. but then again, i have never taken a child to get a haircut before either.

love you!