Thursday, October 9, 2008

The Biter, Now the Girlfriend


Many of you know that there is a biter in Noah's class at school. He has been bitten by this girl three times, each time leaving a nasty purple bruise. I think if he got bit one more time our entire family was going to show up at the daycare in defense of little man. Well, the situation has apparently worked itself out. Apparently earlier in the week the biter had bumped into something and was crying. My sweet boy crawled over and planted a kiss on the biter's forehead. The biter spent the rest of the afternoon following Noah around offering toys. Everyday since his teacher tells me that they are best friends. They play together, follow each other and hug each other all day. It was joked that Noah has his first girlfriend. Isn't God good? Perhaps their new found love and affection for each other will prevent anymore biting. She certainly is attached, she almost burst into tears when I took him home this afternoon!

This was my 100th post! I just want to say thank you for reading, commenting, and sharing. This blog not only connects me to friends and family when I feel lonely and isolated in my busyness but is free therapy functioning as a release for frustration and joy!

5 comments:

Beth Goff said...

PRECIOUS PICTURE!

Wow... dating young! :) I am glad the bitting issue is working out!

Happy 100th post! I TOTALLY agree blogging is like therapy! It just feels SO good to get things out!

Jana said...

i love that pic of you two!!! also, dan says to tell you that it was all in his plans . . . that is, to get noah another girlfriend so as to free up little sela! ;)

lindseykennedy said...

Noah and Biter sittin in a tree....Very cute pic! He is so cute!

Kerri said...

So what happens when Noah does the typical boyfriend thing and infuriates the biter? Bring on the ice pack!! She's vicious!!

Stephanie said...

My life-long friend and I met when she bit me, and I hit her with my shoe. Her mom called my mom to apologize, and our families have been friends ever since.

The best part of this story is that at his first birthday party, her son bit my son in front of everyone. History repeats itself, I guess.