Saturday, November 16, 2013

The Sixth Birthday

They say that you fall instantly in love with your children the minute you lay eyes on them. 

 Six years later I love him more than I did our first day together. 

My little premature baby is such a joy and all of the sudden six! And what a year it has been....

Preschool graduation

Toothless

Being a good big bro


Enjoying summer

Loving the mud


Taking in the Aquarium

Giving his seal of approval

First day of Kindergarten

Starting a big adventure

Getting the game ball!

Not such a little pumpkin anymore

Climbing to new heights


Always a ham

His love for football evident at Halloween

Leader of the Month

Visit to Auburn

Football fan

Little Man

Sweet Heart
Oh My Noah, 
Six years old! How time flies. You are so amazing. You are a reader, an outside of the box thinker, a figurer outer, a creative mind, a good brother, a good friend, and an amazing son. This year you have blossomed into such an amazing little man. Your personality is fun and full of life. You have a sensitive heart and a curious spirit. You are so your own person. You are becoming responsible and thoughtful as you learn more and more about the world around you. I am so proud of you. I look forward to seeing what God has in store for your life. He has blessed you with so many talents I know you will serve Him well. I always thought I would be the one teaching you about love but it has been the other way around. You showed me love is so much more than what I thought! And my sweet boy how I love you! 
Love, 
Mama