Sunday, September 15, 2013

The Busy Month

Wow. It is already half way through September. I feel like we just started school last week. Things around here are so busy. My work schedule has had me in a different building just about everyday. Which is fun but doesn't really help me cross of the growing list of things to do back at my home school. Then Noah started Fall Ball. He is having a great time. He has practices and games twice a week. Miller is also having lots of activities at school. And loving it. Throw in a Beth Moore Bible Study at church on Wednesdays , The Color Run, a birthday party or two or three and wow where has the month gone!?

It is a blessing to be able to be busy. It may seem weird to say that. But really. To have the resources to get Noah to baseball, run in a 5K, celebrate birthdays, do laundry, clean the house, drive to Birmingham to visit with family, watch football with neighbors while kids play in the pool and blow up slide it is just a blessing. I am so thankful for our life whether the calendar is full or empty. Just hope it slows just a tad so I can record more of it here. I love looking back at old posts and rereading all about the growth of my little ones and watching how God writes His story into mine. I do not want to let it go just yet.

No comments: