Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The Boy That Baffles Me

This little one is no doubt precious. But he baffles me. He does not seem to register the word "no". He is in to everything. And he expresses frustration by biting. Me. and Noah. All the time. Dinner time is painful. If you don't guess what he wants to eat and when it gets thrown on the floor. Time out and being put out of the high chair and even getting his little hand spank have NO effect. And then he will be so sweet. Giving kisses and snuggling close. He is very affectionate and prefers to play while nestled safely in your lap. I am at a loss. I have no ideas. Neither did our doctor. I am praying for suggestions. Does anyone have any?????



2 comments:

Caroline H said...

My brother had a biting problem and my mom couldn't figure out how to make him stop so she started biting him back. I know it sounds awful, but it worked! That's all the parenting advice I have for you :) Prayers for the little man getting better!

Carrie said...

Thanks for the suggestion Caroline. And though I probably wouldn't admit it unless you had said it first, I already tried that ;) We had to do that to my little sister. He actually laughed about it!! What to do!?