Monday, November 8, 2010

The Weekend Recap


We had a great weekend! (And virtually pain free!) This week was farm week at school. Noah and I made a hand hen and then he wanted to make all kinds of farm animals.
Farm week was capped up with Farm Day. We didn't get any info about the dress up day.
Thank goodness for Brooke and Jennifer who filled us in. Friday I got to go get my hair "done" and run errands all alone. It was great and productive. After naps we went shopping for pjs for Noah and warm clothes for Miller.I finally got the pegs up in Miller's room.
Saturday morning we packed everybody up and dropped Noah off with Nana and Puddin' and Miller and Charlie with Mimi, Papa, and Emy. Then Adam and I got all dolled up and headed to Mooresville, AL for the beautiful wedding of my friend Susan. I loved all the details of her wedding for the sentimental program and beautiful simplistic details. And the food...yum! Susan was a beautiful bride inside and out. One of my favorite parts was when Taylor and I almost broke the 1800's pew and sat still as could be during the ceremony hoping not to fall on our bottoms. At the reception we pushed two tables together and caught up and talked about the five baby boys we have between us! Crazy. We also got frequent football updates. We tried hard not to be too estatic about Bama's loss in front of Emily's hubby Justin.

Sunday we went to church with my parents and then had lunch with Nana and Puddin. We are so thankful for our families showering the boys with plenty of attention while we got away for adult conversation! We have a busy busy week ahead, Noah is turning three in seven days!!! Crazy! And this weekend we are headed to Macon to visit with Jenny, Jason, Michael and Lillie. What a blessing to be living life abundantly and not on antibiotics or in major pain.

1 comment:

taylor said...

oh my goodness I could not stop laughing imagining us crashing to the ground in the middle of the wedding! SO fun seeing you and catching up!