Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The Gratitude Posts-Day Sixteen

Today I am grateful for Noah.

Three years ago God blessed Adam and I with our firstborn son Noah. He is so many wonderful things to me and to others. But mostly he is a vessel which God uses to bring me closer to Him. He uses Noah to bring me joy. He uses Noah to remind me of His love. He uses Noah to remind me of the love Adam and share. He uses Noah to grow my patience. He uses Noah to remind me that I am to be a Christian example for others. He uses Noah to help me cherish the simple joys in life. He uses Noah to show me I need to lean on Him. He uses Noah to stretch my imagination and gain confidence. He is an amazing little boy and I am grateful for everyday I have with him. I am blessed to be his mother. And I am blessed in the ways God uses Noah in my life.

Today Noah is thankful for birthdays.

How about you?

No comments: