Thursday, May 27, 2010

The Arrival of Summer

I feel like I went to sleep last Thursday in May and woke up in July. It is so hot! Spring was short and summer has certainly arrived. We even got out the sprinkler just to be sure. School let out today. No more student's dirty looks. I don't have this big sense of relief quite yet. Maybe Tuesday when I don't have to go back and can sleep in a little bit. This of course will be my longest summer ever. It won't end until January! I am nervous and excited about the next seven months to be spent with my growing family! Here's to longer evenings ands lots of Popsicles.

3 comments:

Mom said...

I love summer - when I don't have to look at the clock and see if you are out of school before I pick up the phone!
GREAT pics of Noah and Brooke and the big ball!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy and take it easy! MIL

Susan said...

We missed you this weekend Carriekey!