Friday, February 12, 2010

The Snow Day

Last night I got a phone call and several texts that school had been canceled for snow. This had happened several weeks ago and we got nothing. I was still hopeful but was sad when I woke up to nothing yet again. Another wasted weather day taken from a busy spring semester.

But finally around 9:30 it started coming down. We imeadately went out to see it even though it wasn't sticking around.
An hour or so later we went out to play with B and several other neighbors as it began sticking.
Charlie loves snow as much as me!


I enjoyed some hot chocolate. Put some chowder in the crock pot and watched my boys snuggle up for some Bob the Builder. I am throughly enjoying the snow. And it is still coming down!

1 comment:

Mom said...

I love the new look of your blog! Very different and fun to look at.
More snow pictures please! Just can't get enough.....