Saturday, October 19, 2013

The Pumpkin Patch Fun

Last weekend we headed out to enjoy fall at Old Baker Farm's Pumpkin Patch. It was a beautiful day and we enjoyed the family time. As usual the pictures tell the story.....



Being lost in the corn maze didn't dampen Noah's excitement.

Some of my favorite boys! 
 

Love this man.....

Tractor riding.

Miller learning form Mimi early. 

Too cute!

Bribery involved in this shot. 



Top of the haystack mountain. 

One great thing about losing thirty five pounds, being willing to pose on the other side of the camera :)


Miller and Adam made it to the top!

Swing me mommy!

Miller's new smile.


Found one.





Little ones getting tired.

More cheese.

 I love this last shot. My little family bathed in happy golden sunlight. Our life is busy and filled with the stress of daily comings and goings of a family of four. I cherish the times when we can stop and soak in the love we have for each other and our extended family and friends. We are blessed. So very much. How He loves us.

1 comment:

Mom said...

I still look at these pictures almost every day. Such a FUN day. Thanks for making it happen, Carrie, and for taking pictures that I can revisit often.