Thursday, April 11, 2013

The Easter When Noah was Sick

This year Easter fell at the end of Spring Break. We planned to celebrate in stages. Friday kid Easter fun, Saturday Egg Hunt at the Lake, Sunday church at home and Easter Pictures on the Quad. But Friday afternoon Noah looked a little odd. And when I went to touch his face it was evident he had a fever. 103.6.  So things didn't exactly happen the way we planned. We were sad to miss worship with our church family. But I celebrated my Savior looking out at this scenery....

And the Easter cupcakes and the Easter Egg Hunt were big hits. Even Noah had his own hunt on the porch. Mimi filled some of his eggs with money :) Such cute cousins.
Dying eggs

"I found some money!"









Cupcakes

Great memories.... and thankful for a Risen Savior who bore my sins to give my everlasting life.



No comments: