Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The Beach Club


Noah really loves spending time at the Watersound Beach Club. The pool has zero entry on all sides and two giant sea turtles to climb all over. There a private cabanas scattered about and awesome poolside service. It has been hard to pull him out of the pool to head to the beach even though he has been loving that too. Here are some pictures from the pool:

Yesterday Noah and I ordered poolside lunch just the two of us. We split a milkshake too. I love that we got to spend some alone time together. Many time I take Miller and Adam takes Noah so I really miss one on one time with Noah. He is a funny kid!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The pool was great and Noah was precious with his imagination about the turtle in the pool. He came back talking how much fun he had during his afternoon with Mommy. Thank you for loving my boys! I love you too!
Nana