Saturday, February 19, 2011

The Valentine's Day


Valentine's Day is one of my favorite days of the year! A day to celebrate those you love and love in general. I decorated the boys' doors at the last minute. And they both woke up before I left for school so I got to see them open their cards and presents. I left in a rush and neither Adam nor I remembered that the keys to his car were in my car. So my three boys got an unexpected Daddy Son Day. Noah missed his school party which broke my heart, in an attempt to make it up to him I came home earlier than usual and we went to the park, library, and to get pizza. Adam surprised me with a sweet card and flowers and a gift card to EBay (which was the last little bit needed to combine with my birthday money to get my new camera!!!!!!! Coming any day now!!) What a great day spent with the ones I love!
Noah got the things he loves the most for Valentine's Day......Cars.

Homemade "hugs" from Noah to family. I think they came out cute!

No comments: