Sunday, December 19, 2010

The Baking

I have been baking up a storm around here! I baked some treats for Noah's teachers this week and tried out some new recipes from plainchicken.blogspot.com.
Peppermint Brownie BitesWhite Chocolate Peppermint PopcornMy Chocolate Chip CookiesTreat Boxes for Noah's Teachers

Everything I tried was great. On Saturday we had our parents over for the annual cookie party!Papa is serious about his cookie decorating :) Noah always has a blast basking in the attention of his grandparents. The baking isn't quite done yet. I still need to make some treats for the neighbors and then some reindeer chow for Santa's reindeer and some cookies for Santa himself on Christmas Eve. I love baking! It is one of my favorite things about the Christmas season. What are some of your go to Christmas treat goodies?

1 comment:

Mom said...

Your chocolate chips were definately the BEST of all the cookies you made again this year!