Sunday, November 21, 2010

The Gratitude Posts- Day 19,20,21

Day 19:

Today I am thankful for Adam.

I am so very thankful for Adam. I never have the right words to say just how thankful I am for the sacrifices he makes for me and our boys. I am humbled bu how he is always satisfied with less and always does more for us. I am thankful that I am sure of his unconditional love. I am thankful for the father he is. I am thankful for the kind of friend he is. I am thankful he is so good at cleaning. I am thankful that he thinks I'm cute. And I am thankful that he is my best friend.

Noah is thankful for butter. (That is what he told me he had at his Thanksgiving lunch at school.)

Day 20:

Today I am thankful for family.

I am thankful for the love of my family. I am thankful for how they serve me and my family. I am thankful for the way the celebrate. For their laughter, guidance, prayer, support, help, correction, and wisdom. I would not be who I am without them.

Noah is thankful for birthday parties.

Day 21:

I am thankful for this cold. I am thankful its not mastitis or thrush or a kidney stone. I am thankful for hot tea and my sweet husband who takes care of me.

Noah is thankful for tinker kai. I don't know what that is. But when I asked him that is what he said.

How about you?

No comments: